Meetings > 2008
Minutes of Twe12th Man Meeting: 11 September 2008
Venue: Ironopolis WMC, Bright Street, Middlesbrough
Meeting convened 20:00 hrs
J Donovan; D Dyson; P Taylor; T Johnston; A Glover; P Cronesberry; P Brock; P Ralston
J Umpleby; M Johnston; C MacPartland;
1. Minutes from July Meeting.
August meeting had been cancelled through holidays, absences, and unforeseen circumstances; the minutes of the above meeting were summarized from notes at hand. PC to forward recorded minutes of previous month to upload to website and ensure continuation ASAP.
Report accepted as a true record. Aged situation to be discussed further.
2 x New Permanent Banners & a New Large Flag
Now in situ in NW/SW Corners; All-Nations flag being flown pre-match.
Surfer repairs effected. (JD)
Order for 2 replacement large flags agreed, with rampant Lions motif (JD)
Legends Banner - hopefully completed for WBA game to coincide with Mogga's return
Promoting new songs, etc
Work in progress
E-mails and correspondence
Group still waiting for Minutes of Liaison Meeting @ Hurworth from DA
Program notes (PC)
2. Finance Report
Overview. - Treasurer reported favorable balances on Current and Deposit Accounts. Also updated the 'holding account' balances for Paypal donations/sponsorship monies received for the recent Charity Parachute Jump event and the interest accrued to date.
No payments outstanding currently.
Report accepted as a true record.
Airborne Wheelies Parachute Jump - Saturday 10 May 08. DD to write a report and post, with pics, to 12M blog on return from holiday.
'Aged' Financial Position - DD, following up an action point from previous meeting, advised that progress had been made to resolve the situation. An outline summary of the funds thought to be due to the Group had been forwarded to those concerned for perusal, and a request that the paying in book previously issued was to be returned to the Group. A provisional assurance that monies held would be deposited to Group's account had been made. Confirmation of a satisfactory conclusion to the matter was expected to be reported at the October meeting, together with clarification on the flags purchase and ownership.
3. New Twe12th Man website
The Group was aware of the recent unfortunate intrusion and "hacking" of the current Proboard site, and consequently felt the need for something more secure was imperative. It was also agreed that a more dynamic, informative, interactive and interesting site could/should be configured to progress the aims of the Group.
PT had taken the task on himself to source something suitable and cost effective, and following his investigation of 'product' availability, gave an excellent, comprehensive presentation outlining various templates etc. The Group thanked PT for his input and time.
The members were asked to forward suggestions when a provisional set-up was available, and discuss at next meeting.
4. Constitution Amendments
Based on suggestions/proposals received;
PC presented 'governing body constitution' template to Group.
Agreement to provisionally adopt to ensure permanence for 12M;
PC to circulate amended outline to members for discussion
5. E-mails and correspondence
No outstanding responses due.
No issues brought up. None discussed as time was getting tight.
Meeting concluded @ 22:50 hrs
Next Meeting scheduled for Thursday 9 October 2008