Meetings > 2007
Minutes of Meeting 13
Date: Thursday 14 June 2007
Venue: Dr Browns, Middlesbrough
Item Description Action
No Agenda was issued for tonight's meeting.
9 people in attendance.
1.0 Legends Banner
The Sports Gazette are now running their 'Legends' vote whereby people can vote for their all time greatest players which will subsequently be made into a banner and sited at The Riverside.
Everyone is encouraged to vote as many times under their family and friends names to give a better result.
The banner will be produced by Mick Dunne and the children of Our Lady & St Bedes school. The school are also producing a banner for MFC Supporters Club.
JD/GT to speak to MD re: banner completion dates.
2.0 Bank Account
The bank account is now open with the Abbey. A paying in book was handed to GT.
GT to pay in the remainder of funds raised.
3.0 Quiz Feedback
Good feedback from the Eston & Normanby after the quiz and karaoke night. It was good use of the room, and it was suggested that next time there would probably be more people.
4.0 Charity Donations
The Teesside Hospice have received their donation. Photos were taken and will be published through the T12M contacts and via Teesside Hospice.
It was suggested that Zoe's Place received their cheque towards the end of July.
It was decided that the Website was paramount in aiding the profile and awareness of T12M. DD to pass on his website contact to GT who will discuss what is required.
There is no movement on blags and flanners although the poles need to be replaced before next season.
Eston & Normanby have requested that a flag is produced and will give GT their ideas and requirements.
7.0 Ticket Swap
GT brought up the point of a ticket 'swap shop' whereby each week people could swap their seats with someone else in the ground.
Discussion followed for the pros and cons of doing this including the 'trouble' factor. Further discussion needs to be held before presenting to the club.
8.0 Cricket Match
DD suggested arranging a cricket match.
- Pitch at Crathorne or an alternative which doesn't cost anything.
- Players would be £5 to enter.
- T12M would provide alcohol on a 'donation' basis, as a licence would be required to sell alcohol at any sporting event.
- Possible BBQ although this would need to be done by outside caterers.
- Teams are T12M reps and friends and a possible celebrity squad consisting of the likes of Cox, Brownlea, Gill, Addison, Vickers Slaven etc.
- Suggested date was 5 August, although consideration needs to be taken over summer holidays. There is a bank holiday at the end of August which may also be a good date.
To do: Locate a pitch. Decide on Date. Contact celebs to play.
GT read emails including a suggestion for T12M surfer tune. Once the website is running, we could possibly include a vote for this type of suggestion.
It was suggested that the meetings are held at the Ironopolis Club due to the noise levels at Dr Browns.
Thursday 12 July @ 7:30pm
Middlesbrough Ironopolis Club